Teathella

22/11/2011 15:40
Author Message
Ecliptik
PostPosted: Thu August 28th, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Posts: 288
nvm it works
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Pikmin 23
PostPosted: Thu August 28th, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14
11. Modify the included unpacked_teth.exe with your own IP address, using a hex editor, and distribute it to all connecting clients.


Uhh... Can someone tell me how to do this? Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Nyao
PostPosted: Thu August 28th, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 16, 2008
Posts: 307
Location: In a place far far away
Pikmin 23 wrote:
11. Modify the included unpacked_teth.exe with your own IP address, using a hex editor, and distribute it to all connecting clients.


Uhh... Can someone tell me how to do this? Embarassed


Get and Hex editor (for example XVI32 which is freeware) . Open the file with it. Go to the search menu, search as Ascii soda's ip (with "67." should be enough, without the "") you'll see that ip repeated a few times, replace it with your own. Save file. Profit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Pikmin 23
PostPosted: Thu August 28th, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14
Ok, done it, but when I try to run it nothing happens...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Moofey
PostPosted: Thu August 28th, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 16, 2008
Posts: 40
Pikmin 23 wrote:
Ok, done it, but when I try to run it nothing happens...


Try to make sure you don't delete any bits by accident. If you make a mistake, arrow back to it and type over it. Using backspace deletes bits and renders the file invalid when you try to run it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Pikmin 23
PostPosted: Thu August 28th, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14
*EDIT*: Well, it's working now. Turns out that you can't do it automaticly with the find X and replace with X Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Fri August 29th, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Small bug fix release of ship:

Quote:
version 0.043 8/29/2008
-----------------------
- Fixed maximum number of rare monsters in a game from 12 to 16.
- Made getting higher percent weapons from drops a little harder to do.
- Fixed some > level 200 mags not being initialized.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
henna-gaikokujin
PostPosted: Sun August 31st, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 31, 2008
Posts: 10
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Soda, are there any plans to add support for dynamic IPs? I run my server through dyndns.org because my IP is dynamic and this changes. Would it be possible to bind the client connections to a URL rather than an IP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Wed September 3rd, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Here's the v.044 binary for the ship.

I haven't finished the quest unlock code yet, but when I do finish it, the source will accompany it.

I wanted to put this out before I break something severely with the new quest unlock code. (I doubt I will break something, but you never know... it's not like I can't fix it anyway, but you know... people complain, etc.,)

So yeah, here's .044

http://www.pioneer2.net/spsos_ship_v.044.zip


Quote:
version 0.044 9/3/2008
-----------------------
- Fixed "ghost" lobby games... maybe?
- Player flags for government quests will now save even if the game
isn't quit gracefully.
- Updated map data to latest JP map data and removed wandering tekker
in multi-mode games. (Any clients connecting to a server running
this ship need to be sure they're running either the latest Tethealla
client or using the latest map data pack. Check
http://www.pioneer2.net/forum/ for details...)


Last edited by Sodaboy on Wed September 3rd, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
FireFox276
PostPosted: Wed September 3rd, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Posts: 337
You broke the URL on the ship link! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Wed September 3rd, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Oh, oops, it was fine at the first post.. but, uh, *corrects*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
Nyao
PostPosted: Thu September 4th, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 16, 2008
Posts: 307
Location: In a place far far away
Sodaboy wrote:
Here's the v.044 binary for the ship.

I haven't finished the quest unlock code yet, but when I do finish it, the source will accompany it.

I wanted to put this out before I break something severely with the new quest unlock code. (I doubt I will break something, but you never know... it's not like I can't fix it anyway, but you know... people complain, etc.,)

So yeah, here's .044

http://www.pioneer2.net/spsos_ship_v.044.zip


Quote:
version 0.044 9/3/2008
-----------------------
- Fixed "ghost" lobby games... maybe?
- Player flags for government quests will now save even if the game
isn't quit gracefully.
- Updated map data to latest JP map data and removed wandering tekker
in multi-mode games. (Any clients connecting to a server running
this ship need to be sure they're running either the latest Tethealla
client or using the latest map data pack. Check
http://www.pioneer2.net/forum/ for details...)


Meh...you win...
downloads..done
Tries to convince 6 people about using it instead the colour thing <.< kinda...changelog is a strong weapon though
Fixes database <.< lazy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Thu September 4th, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
New ship v.045

Quote:
version 0.045 9/4/2008
----------------------
- Fixed player flags setting for difficulties outside of normal.
- Quest unlocks for episode 1 one-person and multi-mode implemented.
(Areas are all still open by default, but to be able to play the
one person quests in areas besides Forest, you must clear the
appropriate government quests...)
- Episode 1 one-person quests already played in a difficulty cannot
be played again until all quests have been cleared for that difficulty.
(Sorry for the ghetto way of implementing that ;D Can't seem to get
the text to dim... so "Clear!" it is...)
- Point of Disaster has been changed to a bonus quest, a reward for
clearing all of Episode IV government quests.


http://www.pioneer2.net/spsos_ship_v.045.zip for the download.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Fri September 5th, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Hooray, got it... now to package a new binary...



... and there it is: http://www.pioneer2.net/spsos_ship_v.046.zip
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Fri September 5th, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Bug fix release of ship. version 0.047

Quote:
version 0.047 9/5/2008
----------------------
- Fixed Soul of a Blacksmith and Waterfall Tears flag checking.
Now those two quests should show up on the quest list when the
requirements to unlock them are met.
- Fixed other one-person quests not related to the main story from
not being able to appear when added to ep1solo.ini
- Slight change to gold name color...


http://www.pioneer2.net/spsos_ship_v.047.zip

Sorry 'bout dat Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Fri September 5th, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Small update to the login server.

Quote:
version 0.009 9/5/2008
----------------------
- Updates the max ship keys on the fly. It should have done this
initially, but I forgot about it. Now you shouldn't have to restart
the login server when adding or removing ship keys from the server.
- Once again allows 127.0.0.1 to be used for a ship


http://www.pioneer2.net/spsos_login_v.009.zip
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Found a major bug thanks to my great testers. (But not really, ya'll suck)

Releasing updated login and ship servers...


Quote:
version 0.010 9/7/2008
----------------------
- No longer uses the MySQL table security_data. You can safely drop
this table from your database.


Login v0.010 http://www.pioneer2.net/spsos_login_v.010.zip

Quote:
version 0.048 9/7/2008
----------------------
- Common weapon drop algorithm adjusted.
- Support for Gallon's Plan quest.
- Fixed client crash when Rappies appeared in games where the ship
event wasn't set to off, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween,
or Sonic.


Ship v0.048 http://www.pioneer2.net/spsos_ship_v.048.zip
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
Lee
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Posts: 424
wonder how piro's fapping is going

*fap fap shiny server fap* >_>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Nyao
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 16, 2008
Posts: 307
Location: In a place far far away
Lee wrote:
wonder how piro's fapping is going

*fap fap shiny server fap* >_>


Already dled? <.<

Btw


Quote:

version 0.010 9/7/2008
----------------------
- No longer uses the MySQL table security_data. You can safely drop
this table from your database.


*points at the sql file*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Piro wrote:
*points at the sql file*


Oops, forgot to update it... oh well, for new server owners, just drop the table from your database or leave it there. It's not gunna hurt anything, but that table won't be used anymore from 0.010 and forward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
Lee
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Posts: 424
Piro wrote:
Lee wrote:
wonder how piro's fapping is going

*fap fap shiny server fap* >_>


Already dled? <.<

Btw


Quote:

version 0.010 9/7/2008
----------------------
- No longer uses the MySQL table security_data. You can safely drop
this table from your database.


*points at the sql file*


less fapping more testing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Nyao
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 16, 2008
Posts: 307
Location: In a place far far away
Lee wrote:
Piro wrote:
Lee wrote:
wonder how piro's fapping is going

*fap fap shiny server fap* >_>


Already dled? <.<

Btw


Quote:

version 0.010 9/7/2008
----------------------
- No longer uses the MySQL table security_data. You can safely drop
this table from your database.


*points at the sql file*


less fapping more testing?


Insted of talkin look ath the bug reports post?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Lee
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Posts: 424
or i could make fun of you opening a server on alpha software

fap fap
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message    
Sodaboy
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Joined: Aug 10, 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: Vallejo, California
Lee and I were just loling how no one noticed that rappies don't work, rare or normal, when certain events were set.

I mean, that bug has been there since the ship's been out.

When certain events were set, like the popular Sakura event, when a rappy appeared in a game, the PSO client would crash.

... and I had to find that out myself.

Just pretty cool testing is all I'm saying. =P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    
FireFox276
PostPosted: Sun September 7th, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Posts: 337
Sodaboy wrote:
Lee and I were just loling how no one noticed that rappies don't work, rare or normal, when certain events were set.

I mean, that bug has been there since the ship's been out.

When certain events were set, like the popular Sakura event, when a rappy appeared in a game, the PSO client would crash.

... and I had to find that out myself.

Just pretty cool testing is all I'm saying. =P

Actually, when I looked at the seasonal rappies, I didn't crash at all, it worked normally :/

The only crashing I seem to get is whenever I get a new ship version, I crash whenever I go to an area!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  

 

—————

Voltar